Jonathan’s Place is seeking a Foster Care and Adoption Case Manager. The case manager is responsible for coordination and implementation of comprehensive services for children placed in assigned foster/adoptive homes. This position is responsible for providing guidance and direction to foster and adoptive parents, as well as oversight and compliance of assigned foster and adoptive homes.
The Case Manager position is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, with evenings and weekends as needed. Jonathan’s Place offers a comprehensive benefits package including health coverage, 401k, and other ancillary benefits.
- Ensure foster children’s needs are met by completing necessary referrals and required documentation
- Monitor compliance of foster and adoptive homes with licensing and contract regulations
Foster professional relationships with professionals and foster parents by providing excellent customer service and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Continue self-education on current trends and research in the field of child development and trauma
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Work, Human Services or related field
- Two years of experience in case management within a trauma-related field
- Knowledge of child development and behavior management
- Knowledge of DFPS CPA Minimum Standards preferred
- Training in TBRI® preferred
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.