Organization: Woven Health Clinic
Position: Executive Director
Salary: Commensurate with experience (minimum $80,000)
Location: Farmers Branch, TX
Start Date: Immediate
Function: Seeking a dynamic, committed, and proven Executive Director to oversee clinics in Farmers Branch and Carrollton Texas. Woven Health Clinic is a growing nonprofit, 501c3 medical organization that provides quality low-cost integrated healthcare to Dallas area residents. The Executive Director is a key member of the organization overseeing all operational and financial duties, reporting to and working closely with the Board of Directors of Woven Health Clinic.
- Provide long-term strategic leadership to grow Woven and day-to-day operational leadership of the organization under the direction of, and in collaboration with, the Board of Directors. This includes implementation of new Direct Primary Care membership offering.
- Manage staff, vendors, and volunteers to accomplish established organizational goals in a manner consistent with organizational values.
- Interacts and responds to guidance of the medical director for the achievement of ongoing quality care that promotes prevention and lifestyle changes to mitigate chronic disease.
- Build and maintain close, positive relationships with grantors, city leadership and community organizations in the clinic’s area of operation.
- Ensure sustainability of the organization through effective fundraising and donor relations, grant management, sponsorships, and earned revenue as well as stewarding the organization’s financial resources in a disciplined and prudent manner.
- Foster a results-oriented work environment that responds quickly to take advantage of opportunities in the changing marketplace, promotes greater performance and positive morale while setting ethical standards that are above reproach.
- Oversee preparation of the annual budget and other necessary financial documents for presentation to and approval of the Board of Directors. The position also oversees the annual external financial audit.
- Ensure the organization has the staff with skills appropriate to accomplish organization objectives through people management activities including hiring, separation of employment, ongoing staff development, performance management, compensation, and benefits.
Qualification, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate Degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health or Business Administration preferred
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated supervisory experience
- An energetic leader who can build trusting, collaborative, and effective relationships with key stakeholders including the Board of Directors and is able to effectively represent Woven in all settings
- Experience with not-for-profit preferred as well as grant procurement and reporting
- Experience and/or familiarity with NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home recognition
- Strong communication, public speaking, and customer service skills
- Strategic thinker with knowledge of trends in the healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge of budgets, payroll management, medical records, and compliance
- Passion for interacting with and serving other people
- Full time exempt position
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications with $80,000 minimum
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Please send your resume to email@example.com, you are welcome to include a cover letter if you would like. In addition to your resume, please provide 2-3 dates and times you are available for a virtual interview. Thank you!