The FRI Executive Director oversees and/or manages Economic and Program Development, Events, Governance, Planning, Financial Management, Fundraising, Volunteer Management, and Administrative functions of the organization.
This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious Director of Development or Chief Development Officer to step into the top leadership role of a small nonprofit organization.
The ideal candidate will have at least seven years of nonprofit experience with proven managerial experience. Understanding the process of community and relationship building within a diverse economic and ethnic community is required. The candidate must have a proven track record of fundraising and an understanding of financials. A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Role and Responsibilities
The Executive Director’s role and responsibilities include:
- Serving as the face of organization
- Oversees communications
- Opportunistically expands operations/programs
- Ensures success of existing operations/programs
- Strives for excellence
- Provide strategic direction in achieving organizational goals and key performance metrics.
- Possess a leadership style that empower employees, encourages good performance and rewards productivity.
- Ensure a fund development strategy to strengthen and diversify funding sources, build brand strategy, and drive community awareness.
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence. Grow relationships within the community that will empower other community stakeholders (nonprofits, faith communities, schools, businesses) in a way that will increase the collective impact of their programs, services, and problem solving abilities that will benefit the community of Far East Dallas.
- Ensure the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image.
- Lead all aspects of Financial Management including budget preparation and the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Support and facilitate the Board’s work in exercising their leadership responsibilities through collaboration, communication, and education.
Contact Information and Application Instructions
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org