Under the supervision of the CEO, the Executive Assistant will work collaboratively to support the administrative needs of the Board of Directors and CEO, manage key vendor relationships on behalf of the organization, and support the organization’s philanthropic operations by entering gift and donor activity into the fundraising data system.
- Manages key vendor relationships that support the agency’s IT and business operations, and monitors IT tickets submitted to the IT vendor.
- Coordinates board activities and meetings including handling board correspondence, taking meeting minutes, and tracking RSVPs and attendance.
- Completes thorough and accurate daily gift entry into the agency’s Raiser’s Edge fundraising database
- Provides accurate weekly and monthly revenue reports to the CEO and Chief Philanthropy Officer
- Supports CEO by completing expense reports, creating meeting agendas, documenting donor actions in Raiser’s Edge system, drafting proposals and reports, etc.
- Acts as local administrator for the agency’s SharePoint sites
Other Duties May Include:
Work closely with the CEO, Executive Team, and Board of Directors on special projects as assigned.
20-30 hours per week, including occasional evenings and weekends for board engagements and fundraising events where attendance is needed. Eligible for partial work from home, with at least one day per week in-office.
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong writing ability, able to draft written communication appropriate for a professional environment
- Willingness to learn new skills as needed to perform job functions
- Willingness to cross-train with other administrative team members
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and function as an integral part of a team with minimal supervision
- Known for your emotional intelligence and positive energy
- Skilled analytics and problem solving
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and SharePoint a plus
Education: Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role, or High School Diploma and comparable work experience.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org