International Esperanza Project-IEP is a registered nonprofit corporation located in Dallas with the mission of inspiring hope in people in the developing world through healthcare, community infrastructure, and education projects. IEP organizes six to eight yearly humanitarian mission trips to Guatemala where volunteers work in one or more of the three project areas.
IEP is looking for a motivated and energetic person to act as an Executive Assistant and as a Volunteer Recruiter for Humanitarian Mission Trips. The candidate must possess strong organizational, project management, networking and communication skills.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the CEO, assisting with all aspects of her daily work.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Handle printing, faxing, mail/overnight packages, copying, and filing.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, special reports, and agenda material.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
- Identify volunteers with the right skills and talents for humanitarian mission work.
- Build partnerships with individuals and entities to access pools of potential volunteers.
- Define process for ongoing recruitment of volunteers.
- Recruit team members for mission teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a certain time
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Passion for working with non-profits
- Flexibility for travel
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.