Organization Overview: The Mission of Bryan’s House is to provide children with special needs and their families with trusted case management, and educational, therapeutic, and medically-supported care.
Position Summary: The Special Events Coordinator is responsible for Bryan’s House special events, including a yearly luncheon, spring evening dinner, third-party fundraisers, and family events. In coordination with the Director of Advancement, the Special Events Coordinator will help implement Bryan’s House development plan to ensure continued financial success and overall organizational growth.
Responsibilities: Coordinating all fundraising events, including luncheon, new spring fundraiser, third-party fundraising events, annual agency client events, and other events. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
• Coordinating logistics for special events.
• Soliciting sponsorships and in-kind donations.
• Working with a graphic designer to develop artwork for promotion, invitations, social media, etc.
• Developing fundraising strategy.
• Developing a social media/email strategy for each event.
• Coordinating all event logistics, including but not limited to operational, logistical, financial, and promotional responsibilities.
• Works at special events as directed, including preparation, set-up, event execution, and tear-down.
• Completing event reports and developing a post-event donor/sponsor recognition program.
Required Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant area.
• 3+ years of related experience in event management/planning and marketing.
• Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Creative thinking skills.
• Budget management and revenue forecasting.
• Effective time management.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
Job Type: Part-time in 2022 with the opportunity for full-time in 2023.
Hours: 24 hours per week – 3 days per week.
Job Location: 3610 Pipestone Road, Dallas, TX 75212. You must be able to reliably commute or relocate before starting work.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.