Event Coordinator (Annual Salary Range $48,000 - $52,000)
At AIN, your talent can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. You will be part of a friendly, diverse, mission-focused, collaborative, values-driven organization helping coordinate our yearly fundraising event.
- Flexibility, opportunity, and advancement will be part of your event coordination experience at AIN.
- As a hybrid position, you will have a combination of in-office, remote, and community locations as work environments.
- Combine your outgoing personality as a people person with presence, poise, authenticity, and cultural sensitivity to collaborate and motivate others to participate in the event.
- Your previous event coordination work experience and skills are prerequisites.
- Your strong communication skills, as well as being a self-starter who is organized, creative, tech savvy, and able to multi-task, while being personable and professional are also essential.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Primary Functions: As Event Coordinator, you will be part of a seasoned event team that is already in place. Your role makes sure all the details of the planning and preparations of the event are implemented seamlessly while bringing the plans to action. By taking care of logistics and resolving event-related details, you make sure everything goes as planned.
Duties and Responsibilities: Event Coordinator
- Participates with the event team as planning and preparations proceed.
- Communicates event coordination updates to CEO, planning team, auction team, hotel venue, volunteers, and others as needed.
- Enlists, prepares, and manages event volunteers, and volunteers for silent and live auctions.
- Works closely with our auction vendor pre-event, during the event, and post-event.
- Collaborates with planning team and conducts pre-event rehearsals.
- Coordinates moving auction items from AIN to event venue and return of items to AIN.
- Coordinates set up and break-down of event.
- Knowledgeable of ticket sales, table seating, and resolves any issues the night of the event.
- Able to work the full week before and the weekend of the event.
- Helps promote event on social media and in a variety of settings.
- Cultivates support and is liaison to diverse individuals, communities, and participants.
- Undertakes other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Work Location: onsite, community, and some remote.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off package
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- 24-hour online employee service center
- 401K and other saving plans
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- And much more
To apply, please send resume and cover letter detailing your Event Coordinator experience to Steven@AINDallas.org.