Founded in 1980, CNM is the leading nonprofit management consulting firm in North Texas with offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. CNM’s mission is to strengthen communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through strategic management and data expertise and leading-edge technology.
The Education Services Lead reports to the President and CEO and is responsible for the implementation and management of CNM’s Education Services. This position requires 30 hours per week and will be eligible for benefits.
- Partner with the President and CEO to develop department strategy and to secure funding from corporations and foundations for CNM education programs for nonprofits.
- Develop Education department plans in support of CNM’s mission and strategy, and implement CNM certificate programs, workshops, and custom professional development programs that are highly beneficial to nonprofits and other stakeholders in the communities we serve.
- Work closely with CNM consulting staff and partners to identify and recruit expert instructors to develop curriculum that increases nonprofit knowledge, is useful, and actionable.
- Manage the delivery of Education Services, including guiding CNM staff and expert instructors, to ensure relevant, high-quality content and execution that meet customer needs and department objectives in support of CNM’s mission.
- Ensure compliance with grant and MOU requirements.
- Work with the Marketing and Development Specialist to develop a plan to market CNM’s Education Services and provide program details for funder reports.
- Partner with other department managers on an ongoing basis to determine how to bring more value to existing clients and the community overall.
- Develop the annual department budget and manage department financials to ensure revenue and expense goals are met, including preparing the weekly revenue forecast.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in nonprofit program management in a leadership capacity
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, and customer relationship management
- Significant knowledge about the nonprofit training landscape
- Strong network in the nonprofit education space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Ability to be resourceful, adaptable, and manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Solutions and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Genuine commitment to CNM’s mission and values – leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus; department financial performance; and staff, client, and partner management.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.