Are you ready to join an organization where you can provide proven impact to students and change the trajectory of their lives? Envision all Americans living lives with financial knowledge and freedom. At Junior Achievement of Dallas, we get to work toward that goal every day. Although not always easy, lives are changed.
You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifechanging impact and partner with schools, companies, individuals, and others to ensure everyone has access to choices for a financially healthy life.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is committed to diversity, equity and inclusiveness in our employees, board members, volunteers, and the students we serve. We offer our employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Title: Education Assistant
Scope: Full Time Position (Non-Exempt)
Reports to: VP of Educational Impact
Position Type: Hybrid
Salary Range: $43,368- $50,456 (Commensurate with experience)
Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Group Term Life Insurance, Short Disability, PTO, 11 Paid Holidays
Purpose of Position:
This position plays a vital role in supporting the implementation, delivery and compliance of Junior Achievement programs. Our ideal candidate is a solution-oriented, quick learner and self-starter to work closely with JA staff, teachers, and volunteers to complete all of the needed background and logistical work and ensure that students receive a valuable and engaging learning experience.
This position is a hybrid role, based in Dallas. Reliable transportation and Wi-Fi is required. Working hours are 7:30 am- 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and 7:30 am – 12:30 pm on Friday.
Education Program support:
- Coordinates all background details JA programs to include communicating with all JA constituents, utilizing CRM and other platforms, creating processes and spreadsheets, etc.
- Attend (virtual) national education and capstone meetings and provide notes/feedback to education managers.
- Run and create reports to monitor the knowledge and compliance of program implementation.
- Take initiative and provide solutions for complex situations.
- Attend and assist at JA events.
- Data entry, including volunteer registrations, class verification, and teacher information.
- Produce or update queries, exports, and (weekly) reports as needed in database (BCRM)
- Kit and supply tracking, inventory, orders, and shipping.
- Complete variances as needed.
- Prepare materials for Education Managers for events (i.e. JA High School Heroes, JA Finance Park, JA BizTown, JA-in-a- Day)
- Prepare material for meetings, trainings, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Programs and Education (to include follow ups, maintaining calendar, scheduling appointments, etc.)
- Take notes during various meetings.
- Pre/Post Survey material preparation, tracking, and processing as well as online survey reporting.
- Monitor school contacts for Capstone Programs, and others, as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Good project management and execution skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Corresponds with constituents and represents the office in a highly professional manner.
- Volunteer at Program events, as needed.
POSITION SPECIFICATION: (Education, Experience, Certification and Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities)
- High School Diploma; Some college preferred
- Able to use Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Able to navigate database management system (i.e. BCRM)
- Ability to successfully manage timelines, deadlines, and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solution oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail orientated, and effective customer service skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google products.
- High level of initiative to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be an extension of the President for Board and Constituent relationships.
Interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to Tamiko Stenline at Tstenline@jadallas.org. Deadline August 31, 2023. No phone calls please.