Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County (CACCC) is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization, headquartered in Plano, TX, providing comprehensive services to children and families victimized by child abuse. Our proven Multi-Disciplinary Team approach brings experts together under one roof to provide safety, healing, and justice for children. For over 30 years, we have offered these services, free for life, to every child in Collin County victimized by abuse.
Summary of Position
Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County (CACCC) is seeking a Donor Relations Manager. Reporting to the Vice President of Development, this position is responsible for developing and implementing strategies for securing financial support from mid-level and major gift donors to help meet the growing needs of CACCC. Our development team is seeking to add a high energy development or sales professional with great people skills, a love of networking, and a passion for our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Display a commitment to the important mission of CACCC and a desire to passionately represent the CACCC in the community.
- Cultivate and manage an active Donor Portfolio of 125-150 individual and corporate donors.
- Develop and implement strategies for Donor Portfolio retention and growth by developing meaningful relationships and coordinating activities to expand and strengthen corporate and individual donor engagement through networking, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Manage CACCC’s Guardian Angel Donor Society – including donor recruitment and growth strategy, communications, and annual event planning logistics.
- Document and maintain accurate records in donor database (Raiser’s Edge NXT). And use database to maximize fundraising potential, generate prospects, analyze data and provide strategic guidance on improvements, metrics and outreach strategies.
- Assist VP of Development in guiding prospect and donor communication and stewardship activities.
- Represent CACCC in the community and conduct tours of facilities to current and prospective donors.
- Attend and assist as needed at all CACCC fundraising and networking events such as our annual gala and beneficiary events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in fundraising, sales or community relations with a proven ability to achieve desired goals and outcomes
- Excellent sales and networking skills and established connections in Collin County
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills. Strong persuasive speaker who can clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them connect with our mission
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and complete numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge NXT strongly preferred
- Available to travel between CACCC’s two locations in Plano and McKinney as needed
- Available to work occasional nights and weekends
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits, please send your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary requirements. No phone calls please.