Job Title: Donor Relations Manager
Reports To: Chief Development Officer
Salary Range: Starting at $60,000 to $70,000 + Full Time Benefits
Are you amazing at managing and organizing?
Do you love keeping things organized and completing projects on time?
Are you great with general office processes and procedures?
Are you familiar with Office 365 (teams, outlook, word, excel) and CRM’s/donor management software platforms?
Do you get excited assisting with fundraising campaigns and events, including online campaigns, social media events and in-person events?
Do you like assisting with grant research and grant proposal writing?
Can you help develop and implement donor communication strategies, including newsletters, appeals, and social media engagement?
Are you looking for a place to make a difference in the world and help change lives?
Then we want to meet you!
We are looking for our next super-star to help support our Development/Fundraising team!! This role reports to our Chief Development Officer. General duties would include working closely with the development team to execute fundraising campaigns, engage donors, and manage fundraising events, including donor stewardship.
Do You Have?
- A Bachelor’s degree in non-profit management, fundraising, communications (or a related field or equivalent work experience)
- Two (2) years of experience in non-profit fundraising or a related field
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and donor management/CRM software
- A commitment to treat everyone with dignity and respect, regardless of their background or demographic group
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test
- Strong skills in collaborative partnerships to ensure that fundraising efforts align with the mission in order to create engagement and generate revenue
- Friendliness while knowing when to be discreet with confidential matters
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and techniques
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends if needed
- Ability to identify and cultivate new donors (and steward existing donors) with MOVES management
- Availability to work Monday – Friday, 8 to 5 onsite (not remote)
What we offer... an opportunity to change lives!
The Samaritan Inn is a comprehensive homeless program that helps willing individuals gain dignity and independence. We have proudly served the communities of North Texas in changing lives of families and individuals for 40 years!
Since 1984, The Samaritan Inn has made it our mission to help willing people gain dignity and independence. We give hope to the homeless by providing meaningful support that helps people overcome barriers to self-sufficiency, break the cycle of poverty, and begin a promising new chapter of their lives. This support includes essential food, clothing, and shelter as well as comprehensive services that foster independence, including case management, counseling, financial education, career development, and financial aid for critical needs. On a given night, approximately 160 people sleep at the Inn, of which 1 out of 3 are children.
Open this link and apply today for our Donor Relations Manager opportunity - we would love to hear from you!
Learn more about our team and the amazing work we do at www.saminn.org.