The Bair Foundation is looking for a DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL SERVICES in DALLAS TEXAS!
The Bair Foundation is a non-profit, social service ministry looking to recruit candidates who have a passion for serving families and children and who exhibit our core values of Caring, Helping, Dedication and Teamwork. If this sounds like you, we look forward to viewing your application!
- Generous Holiday and PTO benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K Traditional and ROTH
- Training and Educational Assistance
- Eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Ensure that abuse and neglect concerns are appropriately reported and immediate actions are taken to ensure client safety.
- Ensure client safety through regular supervision of staff, documentation review, and direct observation of service provision.
- Oversee resolution of incidents. This would include the development and monitoring of safety plans and completing documentation that mitigates high risk behaviors.
- Supervise and support staff to assure that services are in accordance with program description.
- Assure the implementation of all applicable state regulations, contract requirements, COA requirements and The Bair Foundation’s policies and procedures for the office.
- Make sure that documentation clearly delineates service provisions and supports the client’s current level of care/medical necessity.
- Supervise the care, planning, and progress of clients along with ensuring the client service plan meets regulatory and The Bair Foundation’s model of care requirements.
- Become proficient with The Bair Foundation’s model of care. Responsible for ensuring all service providers under your direction are also proficient in the model of care and service provision.
- Become certified in the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths Assessment (CANS), if applicable.
- Conduct evaluations of staff and make appropriate recommendations to report to State Director.
- Implement progressive discipline plans and/or terminations.
- Develop budgets to assure office is operating without financial loss.
- Maintain relationships with referral agencies regarding current clients.
- Ensure program growth/productivity goals are met and be responsible for all program outcomes.
- Accept referrals and complete intake process, if necessary.
- Provide on-call support; which includes responding to emergency situations after hours.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- Three years of full-time experience in a residential child-care operation or as a conservatorship caseworker or foster adoptive home development worker for the department. The experience must be in conducting assessments, service planning or case management duties.
- Certified LCPAA or LCPAA qualified.
Apply through the following link:
Please contact Emily Culmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-977-6558.