The mission of The Storehouse of Collin County is to feed, clothe and care as neighbors in one community. We offer four programs to our clients, whom we call neighbors, who live in poverty and experience food insecurity.
- Seven Loaves is our food pantry program which provides food to more than 5,000 families monthly. Fresh produce, canned goods, meat and dairy are provided to eligible families at no cost.
- Joseph's Coat, our clothing closet, distributes new and gently used clothing for families at no cost. This program allows neighbors to receive clothing for job interviews, school and special events.
- Project Hope is an empowerment based program of case management and referrals to other social service agencies to assist our neighbors with needs other than food or clothing.
- Storehouse Academy offers our neighbors language skills, job skills and life skills training.
The Director of Project Hope is critical to The Storehouse’s ability to build transformative relationships with our neighbor. The Director oversees a team who serves our neighbors in two ways:
- Referral to other social services agencies: The Director builds and maintains relationships with other social services agencies so that when a neighbor has a need that is more than what we can provide, The Storehouse is able to give a “warm referral.”
- Oversee financial assistance: Currently, The Storehouse gives limited financial assistance to our neighbors in specific situations. The Director not only maintains the policy and procedures for financial assistance, but also tracks outcomes when financial assistance is given.
The Director of Project Hope must be bilingual in Spanish and English. Ideal candidates have experience as a social worker or case manager. Candidate must be able to demonstrate critical thinking, empathetic spirit, and an understanding of the complexities of serving those in underserved communities.
The Storehouse offers competitive compensation, a generous health benefits package, and a flexible work environment.
Applicants should send an introductory email with resume to email@example.com. No calls accepted.