Reporting to the Executive Director, Program Director is responsible for overseeing the Food and Support Service, Client Services, Data management, Education and Training via Workforce Development programs, inclusive of Adult Education, Financial Empowerment, and Employment Services.
- Directly supervise four Associate Directors within Working Family Success program. Meet weekly with Associate Directors to ensure communication, guidance, outcomes, policies, and compliance are being achieved.
- Lead the program team on organizational policies and processes, including grant compliance, program processes, client eligibility, and services provided.
- Review monthly data for evaluation and program improvement.
- Work collaboratively with the Grants Manager and Associate Director for Data Outcomes & Evaluation to complete grant reports including but not limited to United Way, Communities Foundation of Texas, Texas Health, North Texas Food Bank, and Herbalife.
- Facilitate quarterly program meetings with staff to update on outcomes, and program changes, receive staff feedback and other WC general updates.
- Provide coaching to employees, performance improvement plans and completes performance evaluations.
- Review and approve program supply orders and procurement to ensure compliance with government grants.
- Represent Wilkinson Center as the lead on the Dallas Adult Education and Literacy Consortium.
- Work with the Engagement Manager on implementing Back to School, Thanksgiving, Christmas, graduation events and any future drives/events.
- Represent Wilkinson Center at meetings with funders.
- Actively participate in site visits from funders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations to meet community needs and ensure that services are distinct.
- Work with the Director of Finance and Administration on budgets, accounts payables, funding allocations, policies, and employee issues.
- Attend monthly board meetings and provide program updates.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with landlords and maintenance providers for multiple locations where Wilkinson Center operates.
- Responsible for lease negotiations in collaboration of the Executive Director and real estate experts.
- Develops and maintains safety plans for sites and performs related staff briefings.
- Supports planning for moves, as required.
- Assess staff development needs and provide continuing education information and opportunities to staff.
- Recruit, interview, and hire program staff.
- Education: Management, Business, Organizational Leadership, Social Work and Human Services
- Degree or Formal Training: bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in program evaluation, data collection and reporting
- 5 years’ experience working with foundations, corporations, and other community stakeholders
- Experience with budgeting program expenditures
- 3 years’ experience with supervising employees from a diversity of educational and work backgrounds
Salary and Hours
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week and includes benefits such as medical and access to retirement plans. Salary range begins at $80,000 but is commensurate with experience.
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.