Director of Program Services
Reports To: Executive Director
Category: Full Time
Salary Range: $66,000 - $70,000
This position is responsible for the oversight of the Program and Volunteer Service functions of the organization with direct oversight of the new Walk with a Doc and Siegel Creative Arts programs.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Education, Recreation or Public Health, with 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a nonprofit organization required. Master’s degree preferred.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and administers Plan of Work and budget for Program and Volunteer Service departments.
- Hires, trains, supervises, supports, and evaluates 3 FTE employees.
- Ensures the timely and accurate collection of data and assists with grant reporting.
- Provides leadership and staff support to the Board of Directors Volunteer Service and Program Service Committees.
Class and Program Oversight
- Oversees the development, management and evaluation of all programs, ensuring that they meet requirements of the evidence-based certifying organizations.
- Directly manages the Walk with a Doc and Siegel Creative Arts Programs.
- Oversees the organization’s participation in community presentations, service fairs and events.
- Serves as the primary representative of organization for partner organizations and referral sources.
- Teaches classes as required to meet program goals.
Job Knowledge Specifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Three to five years’ experience supervising paid staff members and volunteers.
- Proven experience with program planning, implementation, logistics management, and evaluation.
- Proven ability to develop and manage a work plan to meet and/or exceed goals with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to develop and manage a budget.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with coworkers, service partners, volunteers, community leaders, and board members.
- Self-directed with the ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines.
Please submit cover letter and resume to borander@SixtyandBetter.org.