Prism Health North Texas follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance on vaccinations for healthcare workers, to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff, and their families. As part of the pre-employment screening process, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 vaccination.
The Program Evaluation Director manages a range of evaluation and monitoring activities for specified grant-funded programs and initiatives.
- Oversees the day-to-day implementation of evaluation processes in collaboration with IT, programs, and grant administration leadership; supervises, coaches, and evaluates performance of data management team.
- Develops instruments, tools, and strategies for collecting data in collaboration with the IT team; determines reliability and validity of any instruments or protocols that are used.
- Ensures quality of data through implementation of ongoing data verification procedures.
- Performs descriptive and inferential analyses to determine program effectiveness, program impact, and identify population trends.
- Develops comprehensive evaluation reports and summaries for internal stakeholders and administrative agencies.
- Ensures compliance with pertinent grant/contract requirements including meeting approved work-plan deliverables, submitting requisite data and reports in a timely manner.
- Participates in writing of grant proposals in partnership with senior leadership, the grants administration team, and pertinent staff members.
Evaluation Research and Multisite Evaluation
- Guides, supervises, and participates in joint evaluation activities with multisite and external evaluation requirements and acts as local liaison to broader evaluation initiatives.
- Oversees implementation of evaluation tools and strategies used in research studies, providing training and guidance to staff as necessary to assure that effective evaluations are conducted.
- Develops guidelines, reference materials, and protocols for implementation of evaluation studies including but not limited to processes such as pilot testing, sampling, data collection, data coding, and data storage.
- Manages all aspects of evaluation research protocols, including protocol submission, continuing review, modification, and close-out to obtain and maintain institutional review board (IRB) oversight.
Subject Matter Expert
- Coordinates effective dissemination of findings, conclusions, recommendations, and lessons learned from evaluation efforts.
- Provides guidance and consultation to internal stakeholders regarding effective utilization of program data to improve processes, adapt interventions, and to inform strategy, decision-making, and project planning.
- Works with senior leadership and program management to develop and implement evaluation plans, identify data-informed strategies, and utilize data to make recommendations for pursuing future opportunities or expanding continuing opportunities.
- Participates on pertinent internal/external committees, taskforces and workgroups including those that are local, regional and national.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Data Collection/Management Specialist I, Data Collection/Management Specialist II
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in using statistical software such as SAS or SPSS as well as database and office software.
- Demonstrated expertise in the design and conduct of program evaluation studies.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to function in a team setting, to lead or facilitate meetings, and to communicate effectively with staff at program and leadership levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including experience writing technical, analytic and evaluation reports.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree in a quantitative area of specialization, public health, research methodology, statistics, or relevant field and three years of directly related experience in program evaluation.
- At least 2 years documented experience in progressively responsible positions with management experience in a relevant field involving grants management and supervision of staff.
- Demonstrated experience in developing manuscripts, posters, and presentations preferred.
Please Click Link to Apply: https://oc.phntxjobs.com/s/STkdf