We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides healing, hope, and happiness for children and families through therapeutic music entertainment and music therapy programs. For almost four decades, impacting more than 400,000 children and caregivers, KidLinks has provided healing experiences for the special needs of children through performing arts and media, funded therapeutic music initiatives, university-level music therapy training, and free/low-cost treatment programs for children in need.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
The Director of Marketing and Partnerships is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing plan for KidLinks and executing all of our marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities in accordance with that plan. In charge of all digital and print marketing and marketing activity, while keeping the big picture in focus. Additionally, the Director of Marketing and Partnerships is responsible for identifying, educating, and signing up partners that can utilize the existing KidLinks’ content and programs. The Director of Marketing and Partnerships will play a critical role in increasing and improving KidLinks’ local, national, and online brand awareness while working to expand the KidLinks’ partner network through active expansion efforts.
- Develop strategies and communication materials that expand brand support by connecting with key audiences, including donors, parents, caregivers, and caregiving organizations
- Create a marketing/public relations strategy to create opportunities for the program cultivation and enhancements of local relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences
- Execute all marketing initiatives: Digital, Print, etc.
- Implement systems and processes to better support and foster collaboration with local and national partners
- Identify and proactively market to / engage potential partners that could utilize existing Kidlinks content to expand the KidLinks network to:
- Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Other Non-Profits
- Social-Emotional Skills Development Enhancement Resource (S-ES)
- Works with the Director of Development on fundraising events that effectively communicate the mission of the organization (2 major events per year)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years in marketing, communications, and/or sales
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing and digital marketing platforms
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of direct mail requirements and best practices
- Ability to adjust work pace to maximize production without loss of work quality
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some knowledge of different CRM systems
- Experience using the following software and tools: Adobe Design Suite, Google Workspace, Canva, Mailchimp
This position is full-time and is hybrid (in person and remote). Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position includes generous vacation and holidays, an ICHRA plan as its medical benefits, Employer matched Simple IRA after 12 months, and cell phone allowance. We are a dynamic and friendly team dedicated to the KidLinks mission.
KidLinks is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity, or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to building an organization that is increasingly representative of the communities that we serve. To this end, due regard will be paid to recruiting candidates with diverse professional, academic and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should EMAIL cover letter and resume to Chase Sanders, KidLinks Board Member at Chase.D.Sanders@gmail.com with “Director of Marketing & Partnerships” as the subject. No phone calls please. Materials must be provided to be considered.