DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Development
REPORTS TO: President and CEO
CNM is the leading nonprofit management consulting firm in North Texas with offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. CNM’s mission is to strengthen communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through strategic management and data expertise and leading-edge technology.
The Director of Development is responsible for: all CNM grant activity including requests, reports, and project management of large-scale funded projects; and all CNM marketing.
- Work in collaboration with the President and CEO to achieve contributed income goals, including but not limited to: writing and submitting all grant proposals and reports in collaboration with CNM staff; managing all large scale funded projects; and identifying prospective new funders
- Prepare CNM’s annual marketing and development plan based on analysis of CNM’s internal data, market trends, community needs, and social priorities of key stakeholders
- Create and produce compelling and engaging content to promote CNM via monthly newsletter, email marketing campaigns, annual report, and CNM website
- Maintain CNM website to accurately reflect its program service and educational offerings
- Work closely with the President and CEO and the Vice President of Services to: ensure brand alignment across all services; develop digital content for specific programs; and identify client success stories for CNM marketing and grants
- Oversee production of annual A Night of Light event that recognizes nonprofits most serious about getting results
- Maintain accurate reporting via weekly revenue forecast and opportunity pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing or communications preferred
- At least 5 years of nonprofit grant research and writing experience
- At least 5 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated success with using marketing strategies and tactics to grow revenue
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities efficiently and effectively
- Proficient with a wide-range of software including: Microsoft Office, Salesforce, MailChimp, WordPress, Canva (or other graphic design platforms), and SurveyMonkey
Candidate must share CNM values of leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus, be comfortable working in a professional environment, and have a strong work ethic.
This is a full time position with benefits, based at CNM’s Dallas campus. CNM staff work in-person Monday-Thursday and remotely on Friday.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.