The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for overseeing the Clinical Services department at UGM-TC. He/she will provide and oversee clinical counseling and behavioral health/mental health case management, ensuring these services meet the needs of the Residents in an effort to increase the mental health of the individuals. The Director of Clinical Services will work closely with staff members, interns and volunteers to ensure the successful execution of all clinical initiatives. He/she will facilitate the Student Internship Program for all of UGM-TC, manage Clinical Volunteers, provide licensure supervision for UGM employees seeking to obtain licensure or advanced licensure, serve as the point of contact for referrals to behavioral health/mental health/sobriety services partners for Residents and serve as a clinical case consultant for all Case Managers. The Director of Clinical Services will manage the day-to-day operations of the department which includes various administrative and operational responsibilities.
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work required.
Experience: Five (5) years of clinical Social Work/Case Management experience.
Licensure: Texas Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required; LCSW-S preferred.
Additional Requirements: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to work occasional flexible hours as requested.
- In a timely manner, respond to internal Resident Referrals for Clinical Service.
- Schedule Residents for a clinical assessment interview; develop a treatment schedule based on findings.
- Initiate, monitor case notes and referrals of Residents to partner agencies for in-patient/out-patient services.
- Complete all paperwork for assessment, service plan, referrals and follow ups.
- Develop new referral sources including Psychiatrist affiliation for medication referral and management.
- Maintain Quality Assurance activities of the Clinical Services Department.
- Review clinical case notes for progress and effectiveness of Resident engagement.
- Supervise clinical counseling staff; ensure that ethical, effective treatment is provided to the Resident.
- Provide Training in areas of behavioral and mental health for the employees of the Resident Engagement Division of UGM-TC. Provide Continuing Education Units for participants.
- Provide Monthly Outcome Measures and Activity Reports to the COO.
- Participate in Annual Budgeting planning and development for the Clinical Services Department and prepare/maintain an Annual Operating Plan.
Health Insurance and health reimbursement up to $3,500 annually
Dental and Vision Insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
401(k) Retirement Plan
8 Paid Holidays per year
Up to 3 weeks paid vacation (first year of employment)
• Work for a mission driven, faith-based organization
• Work life balance
• Chaplaincy and pastoral support
• Paid weekly
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with experience and education.
Please email resume to Human Resources at email@example.com