Position Summary: The Director of Annual Giving oversees LCA’s Annual Fund and all related components. Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, this position oversees Annual Fund strategy and execution, stewardship programs, portfolio management systems, and related database management functions. This position carries a portfolio of donors and serves as a prospect manager, identifying leads and properly positioning donors. This position is cross-collaborative, working across all divisions and programs to identify and assess needs, prioritize funding opportunities, and seek approval for funding and promotion. This position ensures all Annual Fund projects are properly funded and completed - providing progress reports to donors as projects move forward. This position is responsible for all development and fundraising communications.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong fundraising background with experience managing donor portfolios and overseeing portfolio management program
- Experience managing fundraising and donor programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills; experience managing fundraising communications
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively with donors, volunteers, and staff. Motivate and engage constituents to participate in annual fundraising.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of giving vehicles
- Project management, organizational and prioritizing skills; problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail is imperative
- Demonstrated high energy level and flexibility, pleasant persona coupled with sound judgment; flexible, discreet and able to maintain confidential information, knowledge of correct protocol for specific situations
- Works well independently and collaboratively under tight deadlines, on several projects concurrently, and possess excellent communication, organizational and creative thinking skills
Bachelor’s degree in Business related field preferred. Non-profit experience of 3-5 years.
Apply online by clicking here