The Director for Housing Services has oversight for all housing programs operated by CTL, working side by-side with women and their children throughout Tarrant County to disrupt the cycle of poverty by
providing comprehensive homeless services. Duties include ensuring services are delivered in a manner
consistent with program design, including the Theory of Change, Cycles of Well-being, Trauma-Informed
Care core principles, a dual generation approach, and contract requirements. The Director for Housing
Services has the responsibility to supervise program managers and other employees within the Housing
Services department. The Director for Housing Services is also responsible for working with the Grant
Manager, Chief Program Officer (CPO), and accounting and development personnel to support program
• Manage the Housing Services department in adherence to grant contracts. Monitor contract
performance to ensure contract requirements are met and alert the Chief Program Officer (CPO)
about any potential issues of financial concern, contributing factors, and problem-solving when
challenges are encountered.
• Communicate effectively and timely with staff to ensure they are aware of organizational goals and
objectives, budgetary needs, and performance expectations.
• Develop programming that supports participants in all facets of financial well-being that
demonstrates a deep understanding of trauma and the impact on adults and children as evidenced by
the application of trauma-informed (i.e., safety, trustworthiness, collaboration, empowerment,
cultural competence), two-generation approach care principles.
• Train and support staff to ensure women and children are treated as the experts and are actively
engaged in all aspects of service planning and decision-making directly impacting their lives.
Oversee development and implementation of service plans/safety plans and service plan reviews.
• Ensure program participant progress is regularly monitored; discharge readiness; identification of
unmet needs; permanent housing stability; and mental health-focused interventions through
Multidisciplinary Team Meetings (MDT).
• Make caseload assignments based on the complexity of need, family size, case management
experience, and funder requirements. Delegate, oversee, and approve work assignments. Promote
the professional development of direct reports through the execution of department-wide and
program-specific training plans, and ongoing in-service training to meet minimum standards;
ensures tracking and compliance of training.
• Complete timely and accurate reports for funding streams and adhere to all grants with plans to meet
programmatic and financial targets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in Social Work or related field; professional state licensure in Social Work or
Psychology is also preferred.
• Five years of experience in program management required.
• Knowledge of and experience with compliance and government funding streams, managing data,
departmental oversight and supervision, budgeting, and planning required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Build and maintain relationships with agency professionals within CTL and with external agency
representatives and partners.
- Have a deep understanding of, and demonstrated commitment to, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Manage multiple demanding tasks simultaneously. Prioritize and coordinate projects effectively to
meet agency needs.
- Demonstrate clear and effective oral and written communication. Demonstrate strong, creative,
strategic, and analytical thinking skills.
- Deal with sensitive situations in a non-threatening, professional, and supportive manner; show
initiative to see what needs to be done and willingness to do it; demonstrate a strong work ethic and
commitment to working well with others.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and Office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
and Outlook, and use them. Ability to learn and use any other software programs or applications
needed in the operations of programs for data collection and reporting
Please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com