Center for Transforming Lives (CTL) is seeking a dynamic leader as their Director for Child and Family Services with deep expertise in early childhood education and Head Start and Early Head Start program services. If you have the passion for helping women and children disrupt the cycle of poverty – then this position is for you.
The Director for Child and Family Services has oversight for all Head Start, Early Head Start, and childcare programs operated by CTL, working side-by-side with women and their children throughout Tarrant County to disrupt the cycle of poverty by providing comprehensive early childhood education and family services. Duties include ensuring services are delivered in a manner consistent with program design, including the Cycles of Well-being, Trauma-Informed Care core principles, a two-generation approach, and contract requirements. The Director for Child and Family Services has the responsibility to supervise the Head Start/ Early Head Start Director and Center Directors within the Child and Family Services department. The Director for Child and Family Services is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Office of Head Start (OHS), Texas Rising Star, and childcare licensing regulations and standards. The Director for Child and Family Services will also work with the Grant Manager, CPO, and accounting and development personnel to support program funding.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in Early Childhood Development/Education or a similar field.
- Five years of post-master’s experience overseeing programming developed to support children and families, and a minimum of five years of experience in program management required.
- Knowledge and experience with compliance and government funding streams, managing data, departmental oversight and supervision, budgeting, and planning required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Build and maintain relationships with agency professionals within CTL and with external agency representatives and partners.
- Have a deep understanding of, and demonstrated commitment to, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Manage multiple demanding tasks simultaneously. Prioritize and coordinate projects effectively to meet agency needs.
- Demonstrate clear and effective oral and written communication. Demonstrate strong, creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills.
- Deal with sensitive situations in a non-threatening, professional, and supportive manner; show initiative to see what needs to be done and willingness to do it; demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to working well with others.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system and Office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and to use them. Ability to learn and use any other software programs or applications needed in the operations of programs for data collection and reporting.
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with experience and education. Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit www.transforminglives.org
The Center for Transforming Lives breaks the cycle of poverty for women and children through safe housing, early childhood development and financial stability.
Center for Transforming Lives is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and participates in E-Verify
Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com