Working within a team of seven, the development operations and gift administration manager supports the Broadway Dallas development team in the successful and effective implementation of its annual fundraising, donor communications efforts and overall day-to-day internal operations. This position assists in the planning and is responsible for the execution of annual fund solicitations, data entry and reporting, donor benefit fulfillment, and other fundraising-related administrative functions. This position allows for a combination of on-site and remote “from home” work. Familiarity with Fair Park and its surrounding neighborhoods is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Processing, cash handling, petty cash, and financial reporting activities for the development department’s charitable gifts
· Aid in the execution of donor database management by ensuring accurate and updated data entry, list pulls, reporting and adhering to standard operating procedures and a style guide.
· Fulfill donor benefits and stewardship communications including acknowledgement letters, parking passes, and house seat requests, etc.
· Coordinate donor appeals including acquisition, lapsed, upgrades and renewals
· Conduct donor research
· Assists the director of donor relations and development operations with constructing and maintaining funds in Archtics in conjunction with the box office
· Assist in coordination of donor events including the Broadway Dallas gala
· Available for semi-occasional cultivation and stewardship of donors with on-site presence at Broadway Dallas shows and events
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Nonprofit development experience.
· Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
· Ease in relating to people from varying educational, cultural, and social backgrounds.
· Proven ability to work effectively with teams, up, down and across internal organizational lines and with outside partners.
· Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication in person, on the phone and through correspondence. A writing sample will be required as part of the interview process.
· Commitment to maintain confidentiality.
· Access to consistent method of transport to/from the Music Hall at Fair Park (complimentary onsite parking is available; DART and bus stops are located immediately adjacent to the facility).
· A minimum of one year experience working in an arts organization utilizing a donor database and moves management system.
· Experience working in Raiser’s Edge.
· Experience working with Archtics or other ticketing software.
Applications must be received by Monday, May 8 at noon.
To apply: https://bit.ly/3AwH1Vy