Frisco Family Services seeks a passionate, dedicated, and experienced Development Manager to join a forward-thinking organization that has been proven to make a positive impact in the lives of local neighbors and the community.
Candidate will be responsible for planning and executing fund-raising campaigns, managing all aspects of fund-raising events, and seeking out and promoting external fund- raising events, to meet revenue goals and access to resources necessary to fulfill our mission. The Development Manager will assist with other Development activities including sourcing and applying for grant funding opportunities, cultivating donor relationships, and soliciting for sponsorships, financial contributions, and in-kind donations.
Working with the Development Director, this position assists in creating and implementing annual fund-raising plans, including goals, objectives, budgets, follow-up, and evaluation. Some evening and weekend work commitments are required and the ability to work with outside vendors, planners and committees is a must.
- a bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- a minimum of 3-5 years of fund-raising experience (including events) preferably in a non-
profit environment, and
- exemplary written and verbal communications, and computer skills.
Hands-on experience with donor software databases, specifically DonorPerfect, is a plus.
If you possess successful experience and skills in these areas, and the heart for our mission, let us hear from you!
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing:
- your interest in the position,
- the ways in which you satisfy the qualifications above, and
- salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org