The Development Database Coordinator provides reports, lists, data analytics and exports in support of the fund raising efforts of the Foundation. The Coordinator works closely with the gift processing team of the Foundation and works other foundation staff, identifying information needs and developing solutions to streamline operations and fund raising support. The Coordinator manages a constituent database of approximately 90,000 records, and is responsible for the maintenance and creation of campaigns, funds, appeal and events within the database. The Donor Information Services program is responsible for meeting information needs for all programs within the Foundation (including Annual Giving, Major Gifts and Donor Relations) to ensure that solicitations, gift management and stewardship are adequately supported and expand as fund raising results increase. Maintaining accurate gift and donor records is critical to financial reporting, donor stewardship and protecting the public trust.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent computer training is preferred.
- Extensive computer database management experience with Raiser’s Edge software and reporting tools and two years of Development is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Five to seven years of experience in nonprofit fundraising environment with knowledge of donor cultivation process and direct mail preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Project management skills and experience preferred.
- Communication skills, particularly in translating business objectives into transactional terms and the reverse, are essential.
Please apply online at Development Database Coordinator in Fort Worth, TX - Cook Children's Career Site (hctsportals.com). Or contact Sourcing Recruiter, Stephanie Gode at stephanie.gode@CookChildrens.org.