Friends of the Dallas Public Library seeks an energetic, self-motivated organized, detail-oriented team player who thrives on accomplishing goals, getting results, and improving operations and the organization’s bottom line. Reporting to the Development Officer, the part-time Development Coordinator plays a critical role in helping in all areas of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and efficient processing of donations, and preparing high-quality and accurate donor acknowledgment correspondence.
- Track relevant data using DonorPerfect Online to improve, monitor maintain and utilize the donor database to achieve development objectives.
- Support the production of in-house mailings such as appeals, special event invitations, and stewardship-related mailings.
- Provide administrative support for meetings, and maintain development files and correspondence.
- Organize development events as part of a team.
- Work collaboratively with staff and board members to set long-term development goals for program objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Other projects, as assigned.
Ensure Mission and Goals
- Learn, understand, and demonstrate a passion for the mission of the organization
- Work as a team to maintain donor relationships and secure new donors to achieve fundraising goals
- Represent the organization with professionalism, personal integrity, and a commitment to excellence at all times
Preparation and Knowledge
- Associate's degree or higher, or equivalent experience, in a field that demonstrates an ability to think critically, communicate well, and process information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, database management experience, DonorPerfect Online or other CRM preferred
- Candidates should be able to manage mail merges and utilize Excel formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Marketing and event experience including social media a plus
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please