ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB/RESPONSIBILITIES
The Development Coordinator plans, organizes and coordinates fund raising for the organization and will provide support for all activities related to fundraising under the direction of the Chief Development Officer.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Plan, organize and coordinate fundraising activities for the agency.
- Coordinate donor stewardship activities including but not limited to publications, annual reports and newsletters (written and electronic).
- Work with Chief Development officer to strategize individual, corporate and foundation giving.
- Oversee the writing and research of grants.
- Assists with the coordination of events to increase the awareness of the organization and increase funding. Process includes coordination, event arrangements, execution and follow up. Ensure the public awareness of services and fund raising events.
- Supports as appropriate any of the following activities, direct mail, donor relations, planned giving, advisory boards, corporate or foundation support.
- Supports the Speakers Bureau providing support, speaking opportunities, training and direction to ensure a successful program.
- Input, manage and mine Raiser’s Edge database in a timely, systematic and accurate manner including donor letters/recognition and other required follow-up. Create, generate and run customized reports; manages and tracks all activities surrounding constituent contact, proposals, campaigns, funds, appeals and events.
- Assist in the recognition of all donors as assigned.
- Provide support to the Chief Development Officer in all fundraising efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor strongly preferred
2-3 years of nonprofit, development or marketing /PR experience required.
CFRE, Grant writing experience, and Experience with Raiser’s Edge database, non-Profit/Marketing or Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
Excellent software application mastery: Word, Excel PowerPoint, Adobe, Publisher, etc. and affinity to learn additional computer applications as required.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Company provided Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Company provided Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Lease Car Program
- Mileage reimbursement for work-related travel