The Development Coordinator (DC) manages the implementation of a strategic approach to fundraising by focusing on communication with donors, marketing materials, special events, stewardship, networking, and other special campaigns. The DC will report to the Director of Development (DD).
- Research, identify and create revenue plans to reach corporations and corporate partners.
- Project corporate annual revenue.
- Steward and build relationships with new and existing corporate partners.
- Prepare and attend Corporate Giving presentations and pitches.
- Work with Volunteer Team to create corporate volunteer opportunities.
- Work with Director of Outreach to develop corporate education opportunities.
- Assists DD with engaging Programming to determine needs and opportunities for Corporate Partners.
- Maintain the corporate research document.
- Write corporate grants.
- Works with Director of Communications to develop and maintain yearly communications/development calendar.
- Works with Director of Communications to manage website donor page.
- Assists the DD and Director of Communications in creating and updating fundraising/marketing materials and tools for TMH leave behinds, special event promotions, brochures, etc., and assists in preparing the necessary folders, etc. for meetings as needed.
- Works with Director of Communications to create and execute an annual communication plan for development activities.
- Creates newsletter content for development team.
- Help create agency community impact report with Director of Communications.
- Assists Director of Communications with monitoring and ensuring positive user experience of website donor page.
- Develops and helps Director of Communications implement communications strategies around both monthly and annual corporate and individual donors, including list segmentation.
Special Events and Campaigns
- Assists the DD with the following items related to special events:
- Works to secure auction and raffle items
- Assists with developing event website and donor recognition.
- Works with Volunteer Coordinator to determine volunteer needs
- Works with communications to develop invitation designs
- Works with communications to write copy for all external communications, including social media posts, emails, etc.
- Updates development related items on the communications calendar
- Work with development team to coordinate logistics.
- Works with development team to promote social media campaigns and works with communications team to promote other online fundraising initiatives, including:
- North Texas Giving Day
- End of Year
- Manages preparation of communications toolkits and marketing materials for development related activities.
- Coordinates and schedules donor site visits and assists Development Team in donor interactions, such as lunches, presentations, etc.
- Assist in partnering with the DD and The Magdalen House Auxiliary by preparing for and attending monthly meetings and recording minutes.
- Assists with Major Gift related tasks as needed.
- Reviews new media content for recovery-related studies and maintains up to date information to be pulled for grant applications.
- Assists DM with grant applications as needed.
Stewardship / Thank You Notes / Gratitude Committee
- Assists in the creation of the larger, agency-wide Stewardship Plan.
- Determines stewardship protocols for corporate giving and event initiatives.
- Oversees memorial and Facebook giving.
- Oversees the Gratitude Committee.
Strategic Fundraising Plan
- Together with the DD and DM, create an annual comprehensive strategic plan for the development team.
- Together with the DD and DM, develop and implement a long-term strategic plan to raise vital funds to further the agency growth plan.
- Creates the annual corporate giving plan.
Budget and Revenue Projections
- Assists DD to create revenue and expense projections and annual goals for special events.
- Provides relevant financials to DM for monthly and annual reporting related to special events, marketing materials, etc.
- Projects the annual corporate giving goal.
Please send resume AND cover letter with salary requirements to Lisa@magdalenhouse.org. THANK YOU!