Camp Summit is seeking a Development Associate to manage the day-to-day logistics of the data base, implement the donor retention plan, and conduct department research. Works with team on special events by assuming the lead role to manage and implement the annual spring event (Golf Tournament) and provide support for other annual events. This position reports to the Director of Development.
- Managing all functions of the data base ensuring consistent records and data base reports.
- Managing donor records including monetary and in-kind gift receipting.
- Preparing correspondence and thank you letters.
- Researching for department needs.
- Developing and implementing donor retention and cultivation plans.
- Managing annual spring event (Golf Tournament) including managing timelines, event logistics, solicitation of sponsorship, in-kind donations, event marketing, recruiting, managing volunteer committee members, maintaining records, and achieving goals.
- Providing support for other events such as coordinating auctions and other tasks as assigned.
- Working with staff, volunteers, and board members to achieve goals.
- Providing general administrative support to the Development Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in donor database or equivalent.
- Experience in event planning and development a plus.
- Self-starter, proficient in managing deadlines and multiple projects, detail-oriented, excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Database systems, and graphic design skills a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Incomplete applications will not be considered.