Are you ready to join an organization where you can provide proven impact to students and change the trajectory of their lives? Envision all Americans living lives with financial knowledge and freedom. At Junior Achievement of Dallas, we work toward that goal every day. This is satisfying work that makes a difference in students' lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a life-changing impact and partner with schools, companies, individuals, and others to ensure everyone has access to choices for a financially healthy life.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is committed to diversity, equity and inclusiveness in our employees, board members, volunteers, and the students we serve. We offer our employees professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Salary Range: Starting at $34,000 and up, commensurate with Experience (Non-Exempt). This position is eligible for performance based incentives and bonuses.
Scope: Full-time position
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
Remote/Hybrid position-based in Dallas
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Supports the Development Department through an array of administrative, marketing and special events logistics responsibilities.
- Assists in setting internal and external meetings for the department.
- Assists in the planning of departmental and organization meetings and takes detailed minutes.
- Writes and distributes emails, correspondence memos, and letters.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintain department files.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Supports teammates and departmental goals and objectives.
- As needed, supports the implementation of department special events.
- Creates an atmosphere where participants enjoy the event and want to participate in the future.
Marketing and Communications
- Ensures Development Department websites and webpages are updated.
- With direction from Marketing and Communications Manager, ensures Development Department marketing materials are produced in a timely manner.
- Assists in the creation of proposals and reports for donors and prospective donors.
- Supports donor recognition plan implementation and effective stewardship of donors.
- Data entry and reporting from organizations customer relationship management software.
POSITION SPECIFICATION: (Education, Experience, Certification and Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience working in a professional office setting.
- Ability to successfully manage timelines, deadlines, and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication and effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions. Ability to work accurately and quickly under deadlines
- Proficient in utilization of social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Google products.
- High level of initiative to achieve organizational goal and objectives.
- Experience working for a non-profit organization.
- Experience working with a customer relationship management software system.
- Marketing and social media experience.
To apply, please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone inquiries.