The Database Administrator & Development Assistant has primary responsibility for gift processing, database management and direct administrative support to the Development Department. The ideal candidate has data entry experience with the CRM Bloomerang, a working knowledge of nonprofit fund raising best practices, exceptionally strong organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be able to prioritize effectively, learn systems quickly and utilize them to research and solve problems independently. In addition to gift processing and database management, the position provides administrative support to the Development Team, such as filing, copies, packet preparation, calling and setting meetings, note-taking, as requested. An eagerness to communicate and problem-solve with a positive attitude is essential.
Manages department data by collecting and using donor data securely within the CRM Bloomerang. Gift processing including proper coding of donations, entering donor information and donations into database; account reconciliation and preparing a variety of on-going donor reports, including data to compile annual assessments.
- Maintaining accurate donor records in electronic formats and in donor database;
- Completing timely gift entry and ensure accuracy of all billing and contributions;
- Tracking metrics and run timely reports as needed
- Organizing, tracking departmental solicitation and acknowledgment materials;
- Maintains and updates donor profiles
- Ongoing database mining for prospect development
Supports the Chief Development Office, Gift Officers and Special Events Coordinator including fielding general donor needs/questions, team administrative tasks, meeting coordination.
- Manage office resources and marketing collateral materials;
- Assist in budgetary management by overseeing and tracking income and expenses
- Support and organize schedules, set and prepare prospect and donor meetings
- Other team administrative tasks such as formatting, compiling and organizing support documents for grants and proposals,
- assisting in planning and executing development events,
- assist with volunteer placement and coordination, and
- organizing development electronic and hard files.
Events and tours:
- Support Event Coordinator in planning or implementing tours and prospecting events
Please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com