Mission: With belief in their potential, Youth With Faces gives justice-involved youth the skills needed to break the cycle of incarceration and create positive futures.
Vision: To build a future where justice-involved youth receive opportunities to build character, connections and capabilities essential for their success.
Youth With Faces programs are designed around foundational life and career skills needed to be capable, contributing members of the community and include Career Readiness, Culinary Arts + Food Handler or Food Manager Certification, Paid Internships and Reentry Services.
Reporting to the Director of Programs, the Program Manager will ensure the successful oversight and delivery of Youth With Faces’s career training and life skills development programs to our students who are residents of the Dallas County Juvenile Department. Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as a liaison between Youth With Faces and Juvenile Department staff; report weekly updates and program coordination;
- Manage class schedules and build relationships with instructors and volunteers to ensure seamless delivery of ongoing programs;
- Teach the Career Readiness program that prepares students for successful job interviews and securing a job, financial capabilities and other life skills;
- Develop and implement strategies that maximize synergies among all program areas;
- Report weekly program outcomes;
- And, work with the management team to elevate the process of accountability and reporting to major donors.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual with program management experience and entrepreneurial interests to grow and further develop a proven program. The candidate must be able to work independently to develop program materials and maintain outcomes reporting, as well as collaboratively with class instructors, students and the Youth With Faces management team. The ability to build relationships with and lead Opportunity Youth will be a critical skill needed to perform daily duties. Work will be done both virtually and on site at Dallas County Juvenile Department facilities across Dallas County. Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of nonprofit program management experience
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and successfully operationalizing innovative programs
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Zoom; Salesforce experience is preferred
- Strong organization skills and capability to manage multiple projects
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative and constructive peer group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to details
- Experience working with teenagers and/or Opportunity Youth populations is preferred
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for Youth With Faces’s mission
- Must pass a thorough background check and complete Dallas County Juvenile Department volunteer training
- Ensure that Youth With Faces’s programs have a long-range strategy that achieve mission and are measurable
- Assist with maintaining communication and nurturing relationships with the Dallas County Juvenile Department
- Adhere to MOU’s with Dallas County and/or community partners for each program, as required
- Maintain organizational program development and evaluation
- Maintain program budget and report expenditures
- Conduct professional communication and relationships with community partners, instructors and program volunteers
- Work with Director of Programs and instructors to develop and maintain program schedules and timelines for Career Readiness, Culinary Arts & Hospitality and quarterly “Earn & Learn” events
- Plan field trips and guest speakers
- Ongoing development and updating of program information for all programs
- Responsible for compiling and saving the pre- and post-surveys for students
- Obtain and maintain parental waivers for programs
- Provide and maintain database input on all program participants
- Ongoing work on programs outcome measurements for recidivism, employment and High School and General Education Diplomas (GED)
Please send resume and salary requirements to Youth With Faces CEO Chris Quadri at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. More information about Youth With Faces programs and impact can be found at youthwithfaces.org.