The Creative Services Manager serves as the in-house designer and creative consultant for all of The Dallas Foundation’s marketing and communications materials. As such, this vital role on the Marketing & Communications team will be responsible for developing and executing effective communication materials and marketing strategies that align with the organization’s brand, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign, and championing initiatives that drive the mission of the Foundation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing the organization’s brand across all platforms, managing the logistics of our communications and marketing strategies, and identifying new ways to elevate the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. These include the following:
- Design the Foundation’s print and electronic collateral materials from conception through production
- Assist with the creation, writing, and publication of magazines, brochures, email blasts, newsletters, grant announcements, invitations, and lead development pieces
- Serve as a cross team thought partner and a project manager for internal creative service requests
- In coordination with the Marketing & Communications Specialist, develop the strategy and design of social media campaigns that align with the Foundation’s mission, messaging, and branding.
- Continuously monitor, maintain, and update content on the Foundation website, including an annual audit to ensure a seamless user experience
- Ensure consistency of brand, message, and presentation
- Assist in the creation and management of the Foundation’s marketing calendar
- Catalogue and manage the Foundation’s logo, photographic and iconographic inventories, including coordination of photo and video shoots and acquisition of appropriate imagery
- Coordination of photo and video shoots and acquisition of appropriate imagery
- Work with print vendors, photographers, and other external partners to ensure delivery of The Dallas Foundation branded merchandise and materials
- Equip team members with necessary training and tools to ensure consistent brand deployment
- Support and staff Foundation special events
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as determined by the Vice President of Marketing & Communications
To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate must be able to perform each essential qualification satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Aligned with The Dallas Foundation’s Organizational Values
- Proven design skills, including the demonstrated ability to work within an organization’s brand guidelines
- Strong and persuasive writing skills
- Self-starter with a collaborative attitude
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, delivering on-time, high-quality content.
- Creative and detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Excellent interpersonal and team member skills
- Ability to work effectively with other functional areas and understand the operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to synthesize data
- Leadership skills and capacity to deliver high-impact results through both individual and collaborative efforts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, design or related field from a four-year college or university
- Five to 7 years of professional, related experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Create Suite and project management software, such as Asana
To apply for the position, please send cover letter, resume and three samples of your work, to email@example.com