Equest, a leading equine assisted services program in Dallas, has a great career opportunity for a Counseling Program Manager (CPM) . This professional is an integral member of the Equest team who is responsible for ensuring the highest quality equine facilitated counseling services are provided at Equest. The CPM oversees the daily operations of the counseling program, provides onboarding of new clients and the facilitation of groups, couples and individual counseling , coordinates counselor schedules, provides counselor and equine specialist supervision, consults on client treatment plan implementation, oversees the financial management and budget development of the program, provides technical input to grant proposals, hires, trains and evaluates counseling personnel and provides the data for funding and community outreach purposes.
This employee reports to the CEO. Competitive salary and benefits package.
This position requires:
- A minimum master’s level state licensed mental health professional (LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, etc.)
- Minimum of two years of clinical counseling experience and two years of equine counseling experience
- Experience facilitating groups, couples, individual, family and veteran counseling
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of a variety of counseling theories and modalities.
- An equine background and understanding. Ideally individual is Path International Certified as an Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize efforts.
- Warm, outgoing, energetic personality.
- Superb communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Theranest.
Please send resume with letter to: email@example.com