Jewish Family Service in partnership with AT&T is looking for an outstanding who likes to collaborate and work in the community to build relationships and train those looking to improve their technology skills. This unique position will allow you the creativity to work with schools, non-profits and community organizations to assist those wanting to learn how to use today’s technology to make their lives better. Responsible for facilitating instructor-led training solutions which support community goals
his position will help develop and execute strategies for growing relationships to build a pipeline of groups to train in a classroom setting. They will do targeted outreach to community partners to create programs that will help people find and keep higher paying and better jobs T
ESSENTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the career and finance team to develop appropriate strategies identifying, qualifying, cultivating, and stewarding organizations to collaborate with JFS to train and improve the lives of their clients
- Build relationships with schools and community members to learn the needs of different diverse groups and engage them in a new learning strategy
- Design or create curriculum to meet the needs of community partners
- Coordinates schedule for various groups using the Co Learning Center
- Has an understanding of learning principles, effective coaching skills, and the ability to adapt to a variety of learning styles while monitoring learner progress
- Provide a consistent and successful training experience
- This position requires good communication skills and highly effective collaboration with multiple groups and subject matter experts
- Develops, establishes, and maintains training materials/curriculum
- Coaches and motivates and holds learners accountable for performance expectations to defined metrics
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibilities and requirements of the position
- Bachelor's degree from a certified college or university
- A minimum of 1 year of classroom training experience with demonstrated success facilitating both in-person and virtual training required
- Bilingual preferred
- Prior nonprofit experience, preferred
- Schedule flexibility and ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google required, as well as a willingness to learn additional software
- Excellence in customer relations, written and presentation skills, required
- Proven leadership, project management, attention-to-detail, and organization skills, required
- Understanding of and ability to apply adult learning methodologies
- Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage learners throughout training and learning opportunities
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE AGENCY
Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas (JFS) is a nonsectarian mental health and social services agency that impacted over 32,000 lives last year. For more than 70 years, our mission has been to provide effective, accessible, and comprehensive mental health and social services that promote lifelong self-sufficiency and well-being for the Greater Dallas community. JFS welcomes anyone through our doors regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, or the ability to pay and has more than 150 programs and services available to all in need.
We believe in nurturing passionate professionals who prioritize client health and well-being. Our team members across all departments collaborate to offer wraparound care in order to address multiple needs. Additionally, JFS is one of only six DFW agencies accredited by the Council on Accreditation, which means we continually meet the highest standards of practice in areas including governance, fiscal management, human resources management, and quality improvement.
JFS is invested in our employees. We pay 100% of our full-time employee (30 hours or more) health and dental benefits as well as life and long-term disability insurance. This position also receives 4 weeks paid vacation, sick leave, and includes American holidays and all Jewish holidays. We are willing to discuss relocation options. Come learn more about us!
Please apply to: email@example.com