The Community Engagement Coordinator participates in fund development efforts to support donor-driven revenue for GSNETX. In collaboration with the Director of Individual Relations, the fund development department, and other teams throughout GSNETX, this individual manages the episodic volunteer experience, partner reports and benefits fulfillment, logistics of the Women of Distinction event and the departments communication and marketing efforts to ensure strong cultivation, engagement, and stewardship donors of GSNETX. Work is to be performed under general supervision with an expectation for accurate and independent work on all projects.
- Oversee corporate and individual episodic volunteer engagement, serving as the primary contact for all external partners
- In collaboration with the Marketing department, ensures timely donor communication including, but not limited to, e-communications through Marketing Cloud, social media content and marketing materials through Canva and other sources as appropriate.
- Submit and oversee fulfillment and reporting of grants as it relates to episodic volunteers, the Junior League of Dallas grant and others as assigned.
- Serve as the logistical lead for the Women of Distinction event, overseeing sponsorship fulfillment, engagement and other duties as assigned for the event.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Please click here to apply for the position.