The Junior League of Collin County (JLCC) is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
We are seeking a Communications Coordinator to lead creation, copy-editing, and approval of content across our platforms and publications throughout the year.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 9 am to 2 pm (part-time, non exempt). Essential role requirements include:
- Works with the President and Communications Council to design and execute the yearly publication Legends & Legacies which serves as an annual report
- Works with the President and Communications Council to design and execute the Handbook/Directory which serves as a yearly historical document
- Coordinates with professional vendors as needed (e.g., printers, photographers, graphic designers, public relations firm, etc.)
- Manages and catalogues prior year’s publications to ensure retention of material
- Works with Communications Council to help repurpose content (e.g. online, blog, fact sheets, etc.)
- Assists the Website Committee as needed (e.g. online content management, internal communications, etc.)
- Assists with maintaining membership records in member management system
- Assists with running reports in member management system
- Assists with shifts, calendars, and membership requirement tracking
- Manages internal forms and downloads section of the member website
- Manages the external community partner contact database and updates as needed
- Assists members with passwords and administrative rights as required
- Ensures that JLCC brand is accurately and consistently communicated
- Assists with production and updates to JLCC materials (e.g., recruitment brochures, sponsorship forms, etc.)
- Creates and maintains various procedure/training manuals for technology/communications
- Works with the Office Manager to maintain office print supplies (e.g., business cards, pens, folders, letterhead, etc.) and helps with design, as needed
- Manages annual maintenance of HistoryIT, our digital historical records
- Submits regular reports on communications activities, engagement levels, and progress
- Other duties as assigned by the President
We're accepting applications now. Please see the website here - https://www.jlcollincounty.org/careers/ - for the job description and more information!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the email subject line, type: Communications Coordinator - your name. We'll interview potential candidates who meet the role's experience qualifications.