Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County (UGM-TC) has an immediate opening for a Clinical Therapist position. The Clinical Therapist provides trauma informed individual and group counseling and leads trauma informed psychoeducational groups. Participates in Multidisciplinary Team Meetings. Completes screenings and assessments. Compiles information into trauma informed, strength-based, psychosocial assessment. Develops and implements safety plans, conducting ongoing review and updates. Works in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Counseling Services to implement the provision of high-quality clinical services in key programmatic areas. The Clinical Therapist assists the organization with meeting its quality improvement, evaluation, and reporting requirements and contributes to developing program outputs, impact measures, and quality indicators. Utilizes internal tracking mechanisms and UGM’s client information system to collect and track data monthly, quarterly, and annually.
A master’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, or psychology; and one of the following clinical licensures: LCSW, LMFT, LPC licensure and at least 2 years of experience providing group, individual, and family counseling. Additionally, qualified candidates will:
- Build safe, trusting relationships with adults and children; exercise appropriate boundaries. Demonstrate understanding and compassion for the priority population.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in evidenced-based, trauma-informed clinical modalities and interventions.
- Proven ability to conduct need assessments and evaluate for appropriateness of services; application of sound clinical insight.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong organizational skills. Flexible, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, and children and families served.
- Health Insurance and health reimbursement up to $3,500 annually
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation (first year of employment)
- Work for a mission driven, faith-based organization
- Work life balance
- Chaplaincy and pastoral support
- Paid weekly
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with experience and education.
Please apply via our ZipRecruiter posting or by emailing your resume to email@example.com