Seeking a Clinical Supervisor to provide direct supervision of staff and/or interns in the clinical department, provide therapeutic services to clients, assist in the day-to-day operations of the department, and to assist in program development within the department.
- Graduate degree in a mental health related field
- Current LPC-S (or LPC-S eligible within 6 months) or LCSW-S licensure in Texas
- 2 years’ experience in the field of child abuse
- 2 years’ experience providing therapeutic services to children
- Clinical supervision experience.
Submit resume to: Angi Gibson, LPC-S at email@example.com