The Bair Foundation is looking for a FULL OR PART-TIME THERAPIST in DALLAS, TEXAS!
The Bair Foundation is a non-profit, social service ministry looking to recruit candidates who have a passion for serving families and children and who exhibit our core values of Caring, Helping, Dedication and Teamwork. If this sounds like you, we look forward to viewing your application!
BENEFITS (Some benefits apply to full-time status only):
- Generous Holiday and PTO benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K Traditional and ROTH
- Training and Educational Assistance
- Eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Ensure that abuse and neglect concerns are appropriately reported and immediate actions are taken to ensure client safety.
- Ensures high-risk behaviors of clients are mitigated through therapeutic services which may include education and skill development of a client's guardian or caregiver.
- Complete an initial comprehensive/diagnostic mental health assessment of clients unless a previous assessment is provided.
- Participates in or conducts the individualized treatment plan (person-centered/strength-based plan) and meetings with the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Provides weekly individual and family therapy as prescribed in the client's individual treatment plan (person-centered/strength-based plan).
- Provide supportive counseling and psycho-educational support to the identified client and family to improve stability and coping mechanisms in accordance with program standards.
- Provides crisis intervention services and identifies these services in the client's community.
- Ensure all required billing documentation is prepared accurately and timely.
- Provided ongoing data collection and monitoring of clients' presenting emotional and mental health issues.
- Maintains assigned productivity requirements.
- Cover on-call when assigned, which includes responding to emergency situations after hours.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC - Must be independently licensed.
- Experience working with trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy is preferred.
SALARY RANGE: Up to $75K with experience!
You can apply through one of the following:
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Tiffiny at 724-977-6157