We are currently seeking an individual who will support the Capital Campaign Department with the execution of capital campaign fundraising strategies and is responsible for supporting major client fundraising programs. This is an entry level full-time salaried position with benefits.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Provides overall support for Capital Campaign Department in daily oversight of multiple campaigns simultaneously to ensure goals and deadlines are met.
· Coordinates workflow between clients and consultant under tight deadlines.
· Tracks action items, deliverables and deadlines through weekly reports.
· Meeting scheduling, prep and prospective donor research.
· Assists with the thoughtful creation of communications, such as grant proposals, personal appeals, letters, email outreach, etc.
· Responsible for developing and updating campaign collateral throughout campaign.
· Must be a self-starter and have exceptional follow-through.
· Demonstrated ability to contribute to team effort.
· Interest in fundraising and strong desire to work with nonprofits.
· Ability to travel.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Non-profit, Business, Social Work, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field required.
· 0-4 years related work experience with marketing or non-profit organizations.
· Knowledge of fundraising, capital campaign or major donor experience a plus.
· Agency experience a plus but not required.
· Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and extreme attention to detail
· Proficient in MS suite and all applicable platforms
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.