We are currently seeking an individual who will be a leader in the Capital Campaign Department through the execution of capital campaign fundraising strategies and will be responsible for directing major client fundraising programs. This is a senior level full-time salaried position with benefits.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Leads campaigns and provides recommendations for ideation and strategy for individual, corporate, foundation and organization donors.
· Develops core messaging and case for support.
· Provides direct consultation for client leaders and volunteer leaders, including planning and implementation of campaign strategy and coaching.
· Creates and contributes to the thoughtful creation of communications, such as grant proposals, personal appeals, letters, brochures, email outreach, etc.
· Oversees and provides guidance for prospective donor research.
· Plans, executes and completes fundraising feasibility studies and all associated components.
· Manages daily activities of a capital campaign coordinator or manager.
· Demonstrated ability to contribute to team effort.
· Ability to travel.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Non-profit, Business, Social Work, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field required.
· 5-8 years related work experience with marketing or non-profit organizations.
· 1-3 years supervisory experience.
· Agency experience a plus but not required.
· CFRE certification a plus but not required.
· Comprehensive competency in major gift fundraising strategies across all donor types, especially capital campaign strategies and ability to clearly communicate those to clients.
· Ability to diplomatically lead, direct, mentor and guide.
· Ability to communicate at a high level with agility to be tailored to a variety of different audiences.
· Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
· Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
· Proficient in MS suite and all applicable platforms.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. A cover letter must be sent in order to be considered for the position.