The da Vinci School is a private, not-for-profit preschool and kindergarten in north Dallas that has been operating for 36 years. All da Vinci School staff members interact with parents and children daily.
We are incredibly proud of our campus built to be both environmentally and ecologically responsible. All of our landscape is native and drought resistant. Since its construction in 2010, The da Vinci School has maintained its LEED Certified campus status. We are currently looking for a full-time Business Operations Manager with strong accounting skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
- All financial related aspects of the school:
- Quarterly reports
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare school operating budget
- Accounts payable/receivable processing
- HR on-boarding:
- Administer Background Checks
- Labor law compliance
- Licensing compliance
- Day Care Licensing record keeping,
- Track all employee requirements
- Yearly renewals
- Compliance postings / records
- Administering financial related software applications:
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus 2021
- FACTS Financial / Aid Management
- FACTS Giving
- Greater Giving
- School Website
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll – 3+ years in payroll processing required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of bookkeeping/staff accountant experience.
- School environment experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft software (e.g., Excel, Word).
- Detail-oriented, organized, consistent and dependable.
- Analytical/data-driven mindset; good with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Self-starter with focus on timelines and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills and software systems.
- Optimistic and upbeat.
- Comfortable working solo and interacting with other admin team members.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to Laurie Applebaum.