Established Dallas musical ensemble seeks detail-oriented Business Manager to work alongside Artistic Director in developing Orchestra’s Artistic and Cultural mission. With 8 annual concert programs played in the Dallas area ONS seeks to widen its audience of adults and students thru enhanced marketing and outreach.
- assist in concert/event planning
- manage ensemble, development & grant related schedules
- coordinate social media & web updating
- work with treasurer to monitor financial position
- participate in graphic & website design
- monitor correspondence schedules
- create new data management practices
• Other activities will include
- marketing and assistance with fundraising and grant preparation.
- expanding the Orchestra’s audience, online presence, & general visibility
- balancing the many activities will be based on candidates skill set and interests.
• Other creative opportunities include; developing the Orchestra’s season subscriber & donor base; finding venues for events & partners for collaboration; assisting with educational programs.
- No musical knowledge necessary, but candidate must exhibit high-level time management & organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; excellent communication skills (written and verbal); ability to lead & be a team player; flexibility, professionalism, and creativity. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While this may seem to be too much, in fact these are all elements of any business and we’re looking for someone who can help us track all of this, and knows when and where to place their constantly alternating hot spots to work with us in organizing and controlling the most important elements.
We are a Mac office, Microsoft Office essential.
Position is part-time, potential for full-time is significant.
Working off-site may be included.
Spanish language capability is plus but not essential.
Please refer to our web site for a taste of what we do.
Send 1 page max CV to gw3@OrchestraOfNewSpain.org