This is a part-time, contract, remote position working around 20 hours a week. Flexibility in schedule except for scheduled monthly Board meetings.
- Help develop, support and participate with the Board of Directors in their efforts to carry out the mission of their membership association.
- Marketing: update/manage website, send membership emails through mailchimp or constant contact, create graphics used in promotion materials.
- Support the planning of events including golf tournaments.
- Manage the organization’s prospect list
- Attract and manage volunteers to support the organization with the help of the Board of Directors.
- Maintain a collaborative, effective partnership with the association.
- Maintain official records and documents we store in Egnyte.
- Carry out any other day-to-day operations of the organization as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, and customer relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Ability to be resourceful, adaptable, and manage multiple associations simultaneously with little supervision
- Solutions and results oriented
- High degree of professionalism with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn and master new technologies
- High degree of accuracy and accountability for data management and reporting
- Ability to handle and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information
- Fluent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent with Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Google Drive)
- Event planning skills
- Fluent in basic website management
- Graphic design skills for meaningful graphics for social media posts, flyers, newsletters, and other digital/print materials (Canva)
- Experience with marketing and email platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
Please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.