Reports To: Senior Director of Communications and Public Engagement
Location: Texas (Dallas or Austin preferred)
Position Summary: The Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute (Meadows Institute) seeks a creative and organized professional to serve as Assistant Communications Manager. This person will support the Institute’s public engagement opportunites.
The Assistant Communications Manager will be expected to work collaboratively with Insititute colleagues, contractors, external agencies, and stakeholders to implement communications strategies and ensure consistency, integrity, and harmonization across all of the Institute’s public engagement initiatives and deliverables.
This is a remote, full-time position. Required work location for this position is in the state of Texas. Statewide travel (up to 10%) may be required. Some duties may require access to reliable personal transportation.
• Support the development of the Meadows Institute’s public awareness campaigns and initiatives, including marketing, messaging, advertising, fundraising, and partner relationship management;
• Support growth of the Meadows Institute’s partner and donor base. Ensure productive relationships with partners and stakeholders. Serve as key role for managing and maintaining updated partner information;
• Manage project timelines across staff, partners, and agency teams to ensure deadlines are met;
• Help identify and accomplish success metrics for multiple projects. Assist teams in data collection and management;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field;
• At least three years of communications, marketing, or project management experience;
• Demonstratable and successful experience in building relationships with partners or stakeholders
• Εxcellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues. This includes overcoming geographic and other potential barriers to communicating with and making contributions to the team’s work.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and ability to develop static and motion graphics for campaign content;
• Familiarity of diversity, inclusion, and health equity work in the context of culturally responsive content;
• Experience measuring and tracking marketing analytics.
This is a remote, full-time position. Required work location for this position is in Texas. Relocation assistance not available. Successful candidates must show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter, resume and at least two samples of work and/or written description of their past work in service of these qualifications:
• Communication, marketing, or project management
• Building relationships with partners or stakeholders
Submit all required items to firstname.lastname@example.org.