PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Annual Campaign Manager leads the Food Bank's comprehensive direct response annual giving program, which includes planning, implementation, execution and analysis of all appeals and efforts. This position develops strategies to inspire giving from new donors, increase retention rates, re-engage lapsed donors and increase average gift amounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service skills and collaborative aptitude
- Effective leadership skills and strong public speaking skills with the ability to communicate complex information clearly
- Self-starter that is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with project management skills; experience using Basecamp or similar platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress or similar content management systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Blackbaud (Luminate and RENXT) is strongly preferred
- Some knowledge of HTML and/or publication layout/design preferred
- 4 years of related fundraising and/or digital marketing
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage third-party vendor relationship. Oversee communication plan, deadlines and approvals for North Texas Food Bank Integrated Annual Marketing Campaign
- In collaboration with third-party vendor, conduct cross channel analytics to identify trends in donor response and real-time campaign reporting for direct response program
- Develop, proof, and approve all communication content for annual giving campaigns including direct mail, acquisition, telemarketing scripts, eAppeals, website lightboxes, digital paid media ads, donation forms and campaign-specific social media efforts
- Oversee direct response strategy for annual fund lapsed donors, lapsed recaptured and new donor/acquisition efforts
- Manage stewardship of annual fund donors through quarterly newsletters, emails, and voice broadcasting/telemarketing efforts
- Leverage direct response campaign information to create monthly digital toolkits for Food Bank staff to foster internal communication
- Manage NTFB's email database and digital donation forms through Luminate Online with adherence to the CAN-SPAM Act, including email strategy and segmentation
- Internal collaboration efforts include:
- Oversee and implement comprehensive Face of Hunger holiday media campaign (e.g., billboard, radio, digital, paid media efforts, direct mail)
- Provide support for one of NTFB's largest giving campaigns, North Texas Giving Day, through recommendations and execution of digital fundraising strategy
- Support initiatives involving communication to our digital and direct mail audiences
- Continue to highlight and elevate storytelling efforts in direct response to connect supporters with NTFB's mission and neighbors we serve
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- The person in this position needs to adapt well in the face of workplace stressors such as customer complaints, meeting deadlines and competing priorities of reasonable or high significance to the successful function of the unit.
- Must be able to effectively interpret data and make critical decisions that will have a significant impact on the team and organization.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifteen pounds.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with open floor plan with computers, phone, printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work between two locations and occasional evenings/weekends required
The mental and physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, responsibilities, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, NTFB reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
The North Texas Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
North Texas Food Bank requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This policy complies with all applicable laws. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please inquire.