The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator provides operational and administrative support for recruitment, onboarding, data entry and regular correspondence with potential and current AmeriCorps members; supports grant compliance needs for the AmeriCorps program; and maintains program files and records. The position serves as a backup representative with the North Texas National Service Alliance and assist in leading and attending AmeriCorps programmatic events and works closely with the AmeriCorps Program Manager and Grant Compliance and Administration Manager to ensure successful recruitment, documentation, training, and retention of AmeriCorps members supporting GSNETX programs.
- Plan, manage and execute on member recruitment efforts throughout the year with the goal of reaching 100% enrollment of all awarded member slots.
- Collaborate closely with Talent Acquisition Coordinator to ensure streamlined recruitment efforts across GSNETX.
- Lead innovation in finding new recruitment pipelines and methods and evaluate the current efforts to make adjustments as needed.
- Work collaborately with HR and the AmeriCorps Program Manager to create targeted position postings to meet the hiring needs of each GSNETX program site and ensure the positons are posted accordingly.
- Manage the AmeriCorps application process.
- Track and analyze all recruitment data for grant performance measures, program-level analysis of trends, and challenges and successes.
- Serve as a liaison to GSNETX AmeriCorps Alumni in collaboration with the AmeriCorps Program Manager and others as appropriate to ensure a strong GSNETX AmeriCorps experience: Develop a plan for consistent correspondence with members to serve as guest speakers as needed, create and distribute annual alumni survey, and conduct targeted alumni recruitment to fill current member positions.
- Assist with analyzing and interpreting other program data and outcomes, such as student observation reports and attendance records, member demographics and performance, and data gathered in annual Alumni survey.
- Collaborate with the HR team to address challenges with site managers and members
- Manage all member onboarding and support member training by preparing and collecting enrollment paperwork, ensuring compliance with federal regulations, and delivering relevant training content in collaboration with the AmeriCorps Program Manager.
- Coordinate AmeriCorps criminal background check process.
- Create and maintain member files.
- Collaborate with the CFAO to ensure fulfillment of requests and compliance on audits
Please click here to apply for the position.