Established Dallas music ensemble seeks detail-oriented Administrative Manager to work alongside Artistic Director in developing Orchestra’s Artistic, Educational and Cultural interests in its 8 concert annual series and related events presented in the Dallas area.
• To widen our audience of adults and students thru enhanced marketing and outreach and
• To streamline our operations
• Help expand the Orchestra’s audience, online presence, & general visibility
• Coordinate marketing, social media & website design/updates
• Participate in concert/event planning
• Assist with fundraising and grant preparation.
• Coordinate ensemble, grant related, and correspondence schedules
• Developing the Orchestra’s season subscriber & donor base
• Exploring new venues for events & partners for collaboration;
• Assisting with Design of educational and Outreach programs.
• Bachelors degree
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Experience in marketing and data base management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite and website maintenance
• Spanish language and music ensemble experience a plus but not essential
• Ability to multi-task in fast- paced office
• Work schedule will be part-time and hybrid, with potential for full-time
Please refer to our website for what we do. www.OrchestraOfNewSpain.org
Send 1 page CV and introductory letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org