For over 40 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering them affordable education and business management consulting services. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through management and strategic data expertise and leading edge technology.
The Administrative Assistant will work across internal and client-facing functions with responsibilities across all aspects of nonprofit operations. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Office Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and CEO, as well as other departments including Community Relations, Strategic Consulting, and Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services, and Marketing and Grants.
- Greet guests for CNM meetings at the Dallas Campus including any education programs and assist with check-in of individuals registered for CNM courses.
- Prepare documents and schedule meetings to support Education, Strategic Consulting, and Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services, and Marketing and Grants.
- Provide logistical support for all CNM education programming to include, but not limited to: scheduling and booking appropriate Dallas campus conference rooms, set-up Zoom meetings for online classes, online registration set-up, and course material preparation.
- Provide administrative support for CNM membership program including updating and maintaining accurate records for all CNM members in Salesforce and MailChimp.
- Assist Office Manager with proposal proofreading, contract execution, and thorough CNM-pact® client dashboard reviews as needed.
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and appropriately set-up for all Dallas campus meetings.
- Answer incoming calls and screen inquiries, assist people with registering over the phone, paying invoices via credit card and answer basic questions about CNM’s services.
- Ensure that all common areas are clean and kept in good order.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Administrative experience with strong customer service skills required.
- At least two years knowledge and experience using the latest versions of Windows-based software including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Proficient use of various A/V technologies preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and a keen attention to detail.
- Experience with Salesforce and MailChimp is a plus.
Candidate will share CNM values of leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus, will be comfortable working in a professional environment and have a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position based at CNM’s Dallas campus.
To apply, send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.